I think that you could call me a lot of things, that is why "about" is sort of a hard thing to define. Not just for me, but I am sure for you as well.
But I will try my best to give you an idea of who I am in as few of words as possible. Because, who wants to read a lengthy block of text about somebody they do not know, nor do they have interest in. Because to be fair, you didn't know who I was when you clicked on the link to my site. And any about, however, grad is not going to give you that sense of knowing. At least not in any reasonable capacity.
I will say, however, that you have taken the time to come here, you like my site well enough that you have in fact clicked on my "about" to learn a little bit about who I am. So I should not disappoint you, at least not intentionally.
I am a:
- 34 yo resident of New Hampshire that graduated with a Computer Science degree more years ago that I like to keep track of
- I am an avid reader, and have been so since I was a child
- Mostly only sci-fi, though I do enjoy other genres as well!
- I like pool, backgammon, and 20 questions
- I drink, as my career suggest... water... brown water
- I am married with children
And those are the vitals.